Millennium Apartments and Townhomes1200 S Rolling Ridge Way
Bloomington, IN 47403
Shuttle Service Provided!
More photos (26)
Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Luxury features including indoor heated pool, 24 hour weight room and cardio room, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, and a racquetball court. Beautiful landscaping surrounds Rolling Glen, Rolling Woods, Rolling Ridge and Rolling Meadows.
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MillenniumApartments
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Parking: On-site parking
Elementary school: Templeton Elementary
Middle school: Jackson Creek Middle School
High school: Bloomington South High School
Virtual tour: >> click here <<
Units available in this rental:
Amenities:- 1 and 2 Bedroom apartment homes & 3 bedroom town homes
- Beautifully landscaped, park-like setting
- Dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator in every unit
- In-unit laundry room with full-size washers and dryers available for rent or you can bring your own
- Internet and Comcast Cable included
- Indoor heated pool, racquetball court, basketball courts, and tanning
- High-end weight room and cardio room
- Friendly, professional on-site Management
- Near 10-acre nature preserve with trails
- Pet Friendly
- Dog Park coming this Spring
- On-site parking, minutes to IU campus and Ivy Tech by bike, bus or car
- Free Private Shuttle Service to and from IU campus
- On the Bloomington Transit Bus Route
- On-site maintenance and emergency maintenance for after hours
$120.00 Off First Months Rent!
Directions:Located just west of Downtown Bloomington and IU Campus and east of Ivy Tech Community College. From highway 37 take the 2nd Street exit east. Turn Right onto Rolling Ridge Way (across from the Bloomington Parks and Rec Bldg; Formerly Sports Plex). The Millennium Apartments leasing office is within the Club House and will be on your left as you pull in. If you are coming from Downtown Bloomington you can take Walnut to 2nd street. Take a right onto Second St. by Kroger and Wendy's. You will go straight for about a mile and then turn left on S. Rolling Ridge Way.